Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

Challenge theme: Favourite animal and colour
One of my favourite animals is the elephant and I discovered this stamp in my collection and decided to make use of my blue inkpad! I then coloured the elephant using a pro-marker pen and used watercolour pencils in different shades of blue to colour the design.  Then I wiped a baby wipe (tip from a friend) over the whole thing just to see what would happen - hence the smudgy effect!!  I then mounted the image on two shades of blue, embellished with blue accessories (well, I coloured a white bow with a permanent blue pen) and attached it all to a blue card.  I am pleased to say that I have bought all the items which I have used - apart from the card which was part of a big donation of crafty things from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment