Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Challenge theme: Black and White and one other colour
I am pleased to say that I am really enjoying the challenges set at Craftymess as more than anything it is encouraging me to actually find time to make some cards!! For this one I built up a teddy stamp which I found in my collection of images and coloured in the heart using a Pro-marker.  The sentiment was in a pack of miscellaneous ones which I purchased recently so I added a border, and while dotting black gel pen round the outside it all smudged!! Panic!! I grabbed a baby wipe and smudged the whole thing - but I quite like the effect!! Finally mounted onto black card and white paper, added a couple of black and white embellishments which I had in my stash and voila!! Simple yet effective (I think so anyway!) xxx I had some lovely comments on the challenge which I really appreciated too xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment